About The Role:
PepsiCo offers the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 different product lines that generate more than $1 billion in annual retail sales each. Our main businesses Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay, and Pepsi Cola also make hundreds of other enjoyable foods and beverages that are respected household names throughout the world.
The Online Omnichannel Grocery Channel is one of the fastest growing segments in the CPG industry. PepsiCo expects to grow online grocery channel sales to greater than $1.0B over the next 5 years. PepsiCo US eCommerce team is building capabilities that leverage strengths in eCommerce sales, distribution, long term advantage. Sam's Club eCommerce is one of the largest online retail channels and is critical to PepsiCo's digital marketing and product/package development to enhance online relevance and create sustainable success.
This role will be on the Sam's Club eCommerce Sales Team and will help manage the customer relationship and business operations. Success in this role is measured in ability to drive both short and long term success for the Sam's Club eCommerce channels: Short term success is measured on performance to plan and operational execution. Long term success is measured on customer relationship building and creating solid strategic framework for success in 2-5 years out. Key Responsibilities:PepsiCo Customer Team and Sam's Club Team Management
Business Reviews, Sales Reporting & Forecasting:
- Internal Teams- Connect weekly and manage day to day communication with PepsiCo Customer Team, PepsiCo eCommerce Team, and PepsiCo Business Units regarding Sam's Club eCommerce business, while also providing regular updates and educating on what is happening in the Sam's Club and broader eCommerce channels.
- Customer Teams- Manage day to day sales and operations communication with SamsClub.com team and Sam's Club Pickup team along with Sam's Club Digital Operations teams.
- Period reporting- Provide Updates and performance analysis each period
- Category Deep Dive analysis - Perform in depth analysis on certain channels or business units across Sam's Club to identify opportunity and create action plan.
- Partner with eCommerce and PepsiCo Customer finance to provide inputs and manage forecasting for Sam's Club eCommerce channel
- AOP Input- Provide Sam's Club eCommerce input into annual plan creation process
- Drive New Item Setup process for Modular and Innovation Items - Serve as main point of contact for Product Space team, BU's, Kwikee, and customer to manage new item setup process. Drive process optimization for SamsClub.com and Sam's Club Pickup to achieve modular compliance.
- eCommerce Channel Exclusive Launches - Lead internal/external cross-functional stakeholders (PR, Consumer Relations, Internal eCommerce Team, Internal Marketing Team, Sam's Club Merchandising Team, Site Merchandising, Operations and Customer Engineering team) to ensure successful launch.
- Supply Chain - Partner with internal and external operations teams from placing order to inventory receipt. Resolve supply chain related issues (billing, system costs, etc...)
- On Shelf Availability - Own SamsClub.com availability performance and provide actionable Sam's Club Pickup availability reporting for the PepsiCo Customer Team
- Pricing and Promotion - Collaborate with PepsiCo Customer Team, PepsiCo eCommerce Team, and customer to correct any pricing issues.
Flexible location between Plano and White Plains locations Qualifications/Requirements Education and Certifications:
- Item Page Quality - Partner with eCommerce Content team to identify and resolve incorrect content (images/copy) on existing assortment, while leading Best In Class content initiatives.
- Project Management - Provide thought leadership and partnership to Sam's Club eCommerce Grocery Category with direct and consultative projects to build capabilities for the next generation of Grocery shopping online. Manage projects in collaboration with outside agencies, Demand Xcelerator, Business Units, PepsiCo Customer team, eCommerce team and Sam's Club Merchant/Site Experience teams.
- Customer Reviews- Manage customer review sharing and transitions to maximize conversion
- Bachelor's Degree (MBA Strongly Preferred)
Skills & Capabilities:
- 6+ years of sales/marketing/eCommerce/eCommerce Sales experience; preferably with a consumer packaged goods organization
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication, influencing, and project management skills
- Ability to work in ambiguous environment and establish new path and processes
- Ability to work in highly matrixed environment
- Strong analytical skillset and ability to clarify ambiguity in large data sets.
- Significant knowledge of digital/online space - ideal, but not required
- Proven success gaining cross-functional alignment to drive project/program support.
- Commitment and ability to succeed within a fast paced organization.
- Experience with the development of strategic business plan, annual operating plan tools and execution tactics, channel strategy development; ideal, but not required
Eligible for Limited Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.