The E-commerce Tagging Analyst is a member of the Business Intelligence and Digital Analytics Department. This position is responsible for ensuring website data is captured accurately across all of its web properties to ensure the most effective data-driven decisions regarding website optimization. A typical day will entail the following:
· Liaise with Product Owners, Digital Marketing and AB Testing teams to understand Reporting & Analytic needs, then translate them into technical requirements for deploying IBM Digital Analytics (Coremetrics) tracking, including page tags, conversion tracking, custom events, and ecommerce tracking.
· Serve as Subject Matter Expert and consultant to developers in the implementation of these metric tracking tags.
· QA and test the new tracking tags, as well as perform periodic regression testing.
· Maintain a consistent implementation process to ensure high data quality that supports tight production cycles in an agile environment.
· Make recommendations regarding process improvements and help develop performance policies and procedures.
· Perform ad hoc platform reporting and train business users to access canned Coremetrics' reporting
· The ability to zoom out from a strategy to see the 'big picture' then zoom in to understand the details required to properly measure and track its performance.
· Must be detailed-oriented with logical problem-solving skills
· Advanced Excel user, including experience using pivot tables, charts, and v-lookups.
· Outstanding organizational skills and dedication to quality assurance and integrity.
· 2+ years of site web analytics would be very beneficial.
· BA/BS or equivalent work experience in business, marketing and computer science.
Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.