Promotes and engages trading partners in electronically transacting with Shire. Identify and define appropriate eCommerce solutions and transactions that can support the business needs of our trading partner, customers and Shire, based on specifications and parameters required to transact electronically. Responsible for achieving results to meet volume demands relating to calls, customer problem resolution and continuous improvement programs. Provides direction and guidance to other Representatives and Specialists within department. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned tasks and goals.
1. Accountable as a primary contact for eCommerce solutions to ensure timely resolution of operational improvements, escalated issues and other key performance indicators. 25%
2. Provide eCommerce expertise on transactions, technologies and implementations.15%
3. Maintain relationships and collaborate with Business partners and development teams on outstanding issues and enhancements. 10%
4. Lead and/or participate on operations related business project teams and/or process improvement teams. In some cases trains new processes and procedures for the overall team. 15%
5. Ensure the daily operations of the customer service team are supported appropriately to meet monthly key performance indicators and to provide our customers with superior service. 10%
6. Assists in coordination of daily activities within Customer Service in relation to eCommerce solutions. 15%
7. Provides guidance, direction and support to the National Accounts team in relation to electronic solutions. 10%
8. Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements
• Undergraduate degree desired plus a minimum of 2-4 years customer service or related operations experience or equivalent required.
• Knowledge of Supply Chain Operations and its role supporting Shire's Business preferred.
Key Skills and Competencies
• Self-motivated with ability to set goals.
• Work independently but promote teamwork.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and deliver on commitments.
• Excellent problem solving skills and analytical skills.
• Strong PC computer skills (Word, Excel, etc).
Living our leadership behaviors is a basic expectation for all Shire employees. Shire expects all employees to embody the following:
• Be Positive
• Be Accountable
• Be Results Oriented
• Be An Excellent Manager of Self and Others
Complexity and Problem Solving
• Given the number of business transactions (Divestitures, acquisitions, etc..) many IT applications are in process of being transformed. This role will need to be able to collaborate with IT on business requirements, implementation planning, execution for internal and external customers.
Internal and External Contacts
• External Customers, IT, Sales, Supply Chain, Commercial
Ability to travel up to 5%.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Shire is an equal opportunity employer. Shire evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Shire is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please call 484-595-8400 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
A little about us:
At Shire, we help people with rare diseases and specialized conditions live their lives to the fullest.