Unilever is looking for an ecommerce Category Manager to operate and drive growth across Unilever brands within eCommerce.
Unilever’s portfolio includes iconic brands such Dove, AXE, Ben & Jerry’s, and Talenti Gelato, and on any given day, over 2 billion people use our products around the world. Accelerating eCommerce is at the center of Unilever’s global growth strategy and the right Business Operations Manager will ensure we are driving growth across brands.
As you’ve seen in the news, Unilever is serious about building direct connections with consumers based on Dollar Shave Club, Dermalogica and Blue Air joining the Unilever family. To expand our prowess to be best-in-class within eCommerce, we are looking for an experienced Business Operations Manager to develop, lead and execute operations across multiple online brand stores to drive growth.
As the eCommerce Category Manager, you will lead cross-functional teams and agencies, leverage data and analytics, and draw on your category management expertise to run efficient, high performing online brand stores. This is a new role at Unilever with the opportunity to make a real impact both on business results and the evolution of Unilever’s online brand strategy. If the idea of driving one of the largest Consumer Goods Company to win in eCommerce excites you, read on. What you’ll do
- Operate Unilever online brand stores: set the strategy and lead the business operations team to deliver against stretching KPIs across multiple Unilever brands
- Develop plans to grow Unilever brands and then clearly communicate direction, create alignment across the team members and ensure commitment across the board
- Lead cross-functional teams as well as external 3PL and agencies
- Own KPIs such as topline, bottom line and shopper metrics
- Manage weekly business reviews
- Communicate performance and learnings back to Senior Leaders and key Stakeholders
- Develop brilliant plans but also pivot quickly if needed: you will be measured for delivery against weekly plans as well as YOY growth. As quickly as the eCommerce space is evolving, you understand the importance of testing and learning and pivot quickly to ensure you deliver results.
You may also have:
- 7 years’ experience within eCommerce category management or business operations. Additional expertise in development/sales, supply chain, or logistics a plus
- Proven record of successful eCommerce category management experience including topline and profit growth
- Strong analytical and data-mining aptitude; ability to use data to develop and support decisions
- Proficient with Web Analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Tableau
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on Business, Marketing, Economics, Operations, or Engineering disciplines
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA or Master’s degree with an emphasis in Marketing or Operations
- Marketing, sales, or product development experience in Retail
Please note: as part of the job application, you may be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .