At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking an eCommerce Coordinator for the eHub organization within 3M's Consumer Business Group (CBG) located in Maplewood, MN. Job Summary:
The person hired for the position of eCommerce Coordinator
will leverage an operational eCommerce, sales and/or customer-facing background with retail partners to enhance our eCommerce partnerships with CBG customers and accounts. In this role, the candidate will work cross-functionally across all 3M categories to improve product presence and the customer experience for CBG brands across key online accounts. The eCommerce Coordinator will have input into future eCommerce plans by delivering metrics and recommendations that help define the go-forward strategy.Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Work closely with eCommerce Specialists and Digital Asset Management team to improve product presence
- Partner with eCommerce, Shopper Marketing and Sales teams to plan and execute demand generation programs
- Assist with documenting & sharing eCommerce best practices
- Analyze data using eCommerce analytics tools & provide account-specific recommendations
- Coordinate new item set-ups
- Own rich content tracking and identify content optimization opportunities
- Manage point of sale reporting & distribution
- Coordinate and activate product sampling opportunities
- Research, gather, analyze and report on competitive landscape
- Coordinate reporting improvements and feature enhancements with agency partners.
- Support adhoc meeting requests with data visualization and campaign performance recaps
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work independently and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to translate insights into dashboards, graphics and summaries to share with cross-functional partners & leadership
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Experience in eCommerce, sales or digital marketing
- Corporate or Supplier retail experience
- Account management or sales planning experience
- Experience with data analytics
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Experience creating dashboards and executive summaries
: Maplewood, MNTravel:
May include up to 10% domestic travelRelocation:
Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.