Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for eCommerce Java Developer, Application Services Digital & Analytics to be part of a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible team building web software for our commercial and R&D lines of business. The position will be located in Tampa, FL.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Johnson & Johnson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The eCommerce Java Developer will play a key role in developing Johnson & Johnson’s next generation Digital Experience across brands, electronic media, and software delivery channels. The eCommerce Developer is responsible for research, iterative design, experimentation, and software development on projects delivering our next-generation eCommerce services. The eCommerce Developer will work on individual store fronts and on the development of features for our next generation platform that includes Demandware and Hybris as well as associated services.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer science or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ professional software development experience required
- Minimum 3 years’ development experience with Java technologies (J2EE)
- Strong understanding of Spring framework (Core,
- Familiarity with Tomcat application server
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs both their consumption and implementation required
- Experience with either Demandware or Hybris eCommerce development preferred
- Experience with MVC frameworks required
- Additional UI experience preferred
- Strong understanding of Object-oriented Design and Analysis, multithreaded and database programming required
- Understanding of data access patterns and object relational mapping tools such as Hibernate required
- Experience with caching, scalability, and concurrency technologies and best practices required
- A commitment and passion for continuous integration, unit tests, and using automation to ensure stable deliverables is required
- Proven ability to work with project managers and stakeholders to help refine and capture software requirements in an iterative fashion is required
- Ability to accurately forecast engineering effort is required
- Ability to work seamlessly as part of a multi-site, multicultural development team is required
- Desire to work in a fast paced, growing, deadline driven, startup-up environment required
- Experience with Scrum and an Agile Development environment required
- Experience with Git/Bitbucket code management preferred
- Proficiency in unit and functional testing
- Ability to function as part of a team is required
- Big picture orientation with strong attention to detail is required
- Collaboration skills and the ability to build strong win/win relationships with partners are required
- A results and performance driven attitude with strong sense of accountability and drive to get results is required
BE VITAL in your Career; be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Info TechnologyRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.