Across PepsiCo, we continue to build new capabilities that will be critical to achieving long-term, sustainable growth. The operating environment in which we do business is undergoing immense change, and it's imperative that we transform in ways that enable us to meet the future needs of our customers and consumers. Digital technology is one such force of change, and the way we interact with retailers, shoppers and consumers is evolving at a dramatic pace. The impact of Digital / eCommerce has fundamentally evolved and in some cases transformed almost every consumer segment with groceries / consumables being the next space that external experts and large players (e.g., Amazon, Walmart) are betting on. As a result, e-commerce is one of the fastest-growing areas within the consumer products industry and represents a significant opportunity to accelerate growth for PepsiCo going forward.
The growth opportunity is broad-based, with both developed and developing markets experiencing rapid growth in this channel. This individual will play a key role supporting the Global and North American eComm Marketing organization. They will be responsible for providing financial thought leadership on marketing investments to drive Global and NA's topline RSV growth. Accountabilities
Qualifications/Requirements Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Partner with NA eComm Marketing team to develop annual marketing plans to provide thought leadership of marketing investments and review YOY ROI to drive efficiency.
- Responsible to manage performance measurement processes for marketing spend to ensure communication of campaign effectiveness and marketing mix modelling to ensure appropriate returns for PepsiCo.
- Responsible for budgeting, tracking, processing of marketing spend for NA marketing eComm team.
- Collaborate with BU Marketing Finance teams to provide visibility of spend - ensure compliance with BU control measures.
- Responsible for innovation tracking of RSV results and develop innovation spending principles for innovation
- Build strong relationships with the NA Marketing Sales leadership team and provide support for key business deliverables providing clear guidance to marketing team- all focused on delivering RSV growth
- Undergraduate degree in Finance or Accounting with strong preference for MBA
- +5 years experience in accounting, budget/financial analysis experience or general finance role
- Understanding economics of online F&B channel across markets, products, brands, go-to-market models (e.g., pure-play vs. click and collect vs. D2C) etc.
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft products
- Ability to effectively interact with management.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable skills/processes
- Strong people skills to manage information-gathering requests
- Results oriented, able to complete assignments in a timely and accurate manner, and the ability to manage competing priorities
- Comfort in ambiguity as demonstrated by being able to adapt in less-structured environment
- Highly analytical, motivated, decisive thought leader
- Excellent organization, presentation, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong ability to influence and work through others to effectively navigate matrixed organization while ensuring that necessary stakeholders are informed
- High character and integrity, is consistent and acts in line with a clear and visible set of values and beliefs
Eligible for Limited Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.