eCommerce is the biggest retail disruption in a generation, and leading CPGs are putting digital eCommerce at the heart of their strategies. Committed to win in this space, Unilever is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to lead and drive our Brands within eCommerce.
Unilever’s portfolio includes iconic brands such as Dove, AXE, Ben & Jerry’s, and Talenti Gelato, and on any given day, over 2 billion people use our products around the world. Accelerating eCommerce is at the center of Unilever’s global growth strategy. As you’ve seen in the news, Unilever is serious about building new capabilities and establishing direct consumer connections with Dollar Shave Club, Dermalogica and Blue Air joining the Unilever family. In order to expand our marketing prowess to be best-in-class within eCommerce, we are looking for an experienced marketer to develop, lead and execute the customer lifecycle strategy for new eCommerce businesses.
This is a new role at Unilever with the opportunity to make a real impact both on business results and how Unilever evolves its Marketing strategy. Would you like to be a key contributor in Unilever’s mission to drive eCommerce? Does the thought of working in a startup environment on the West Coast excite you? If so, read on. What you’ll do:
- Drive consumers through the funnel for new Direct to Consumer business (includes Acquisition, Engagement and Retention marketing).
- Drive strategy, planning and execution of marketing plans while tracking against key metrics such as Cost of Acquisition (COA) and Life Time Value (LTV).
- Work with key stakeholders (business operations, brand marketing, agency partners) to develop a marketing plan aligned to business objectives with consumer needs top of mind.
- Test, learn and optimize marketing levers, messaging, and site content to build 1:1 relationships with consumers while driving the business.
- Leverage data analytics to track, optimize and make data-driven recommendations.
- Own KPIs such as Traffic, Cost of Acquisition, Engagement
- Own SEM, Affiliate, Email/CRM, Consumer Shopping Engine, Social, Display, and emerging digital channels.
- Communicate performance and learnings back to Senior Leaders and key Stakeholders.
- Unilever’s global mission to make Sustainable Living commonplace. Sourcing responsibly, reducing environmental impact, enhancing livelihoods. Read about it here.
- Autonomy – so you’re empowered to take decisions quickly and independently
- A super-fun team that enjoys spending time together – on and off work. And we’re not just saying that. We really like each other.
You may also have:
- 7 years in Retailer.com Marketing or Site Merchandising
- Proven record of driving a successful eCommerce business through marketing and an understanding of how to balance COA and LTV.
- Hands-on experience with key marketing channels including SEM, Email/PRM, Affiliates, Display
- Experience in evaluating performance attribution model across channels
- Strong analytical and data-mining aptitude; ability to use data to develop and support decisions
- Proficient with Web Analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Tableau
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on Business, Marketing, Economics, or Operations.
- MBA or Master’s degree with an emphasis in Marketing or Operations
Please note: as part of the job application, you may be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
A little about us:
With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways.