eCommerce Marketing Intern
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Posted: February 28, 2017
Reference ID: 39745
Internship Position Summary:
The Coca-Cola North America (CCNA) eCommerce team is on the cusp of new technology within the Coca-Cola system, and we're looking for a Summer intern to join our quickly growing, innovation-forward team. This unique opportunity will allow the right individual to spend the summer learning how to run a direct-to-consumer eCommerce platform as well as work with eCommerce Marketing to further Coca-Cola's brands digital footprints in online retail. You will be working in a fast-paced environment alongside eCommerce Capability and eCommerce Marketing teams and will have the opportunity to make valuable contributions across a variety of projects at once. You will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of running an eCommerce business as well as executing eCommerce marketing initiatives with one of the most recognized and beloved brands in the world.
Responsibilities may include:
• Assist with day-to-day management of CCNA's first-ever direct-to-consumer eCommerce website, ShareaCoke.com, and daily eCommerce marketing tasks
• Assist with creation of breakthrough ideas to make our marketing stand out in a digital world and inspire customers and consumers to choose The Coca-Cola Company
• Coordinate and attend cross-functional meetings with internal teams and external partners as necessary.
• Collaborate internally with key functions within the organization to build relevant plans and ideas
• Assist in effectively measuring program ROI across revenue, brand equity, and shopper engagement.
• Assist in creating internal and customer-facing presentations
• Assist in analyzing and understanding digital customer and consumer opportunities and translate them into potential commerce touch points and marketing activations.
• Help organize and analyze various data, metrics, and spreadsheets
• Leverage strong verbal and written communication skills in daily interactions
Reports to: Manager, eCommerce & Digital Marketing
Preferred experience, skills, and interests:
• eCommerce Acumen - Candidate should have either first-hand experience or ability to articulate and understand online shopping
• Tech Savvy - strong acumen and understanding of current and evolving technology especially in online and mobile shopping is preferred.
• Analytical - Use data to analyze performance and optimize results
• Shopper Marketing: The individual should have an understanding of the differences between consumers and shoppers and how marketing execution varies based on this factor.
• Digital Marketing: The individual should have a strong interest in the field of digital marketing.
• Cross-departmental Collaboration - understand the benefits of direct-to-consumer marketing and work with other functions to develop impactful content
• Manage short and long term - Has the ability to manage short term needs and tasks while understanding the overall vision
The Coca-Cola Company Employee Leadership Values:
• Drives Innovative Business Improvements: Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking.
• Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities: Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-term goals.
• Delivers Results: Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
• Imports and Exports Good Ideas: Relentlessly seeks, shares and adopts ideas and best practices in and outside the Company and embraces change introduced by others.
• Develops and Inspires Others: Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments. Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance.
• Sets a Winning Example: Demonstrates integrity, including placing Company interests ahead of personal agendas; Makes sound decisions and follows through on them; Demonstrates passion for the Company and its products
• Pursuing degree in Marketing, Advertising, Project Management, Communication, Business Management, or other related discipline.
• Strong communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite Office.
• Strong organization skills, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Familiarity with eCommerce and mobile commerce retailers and technology.
• Previous work experience a plus
• Previous internship in related field a plus
• Projects and coursework in related areas a plus
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry covers such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top