eCommerce represents a unique business opportunity with the potential to drive 50% of all growth in the Food & Beverage categories over the next five years. To ensure PepsiCo is at the forefront of capturing this growth and viewed as world leader in E-commerce, we've recently created the Global Ecommerce group to lead our transformation, with accountability for strategy and operations for all eCommerce efforts across PepsiCo. Specifically in North America, we've created a dedicated team with cross category responsibility to drive online sales and conversion for iconic brands such as Gatorade, Tropicana, Quaker, Tostitos, Lay's, Stacy's, Izze, Starbucks, and more.
The eMarketing Director-Pure Play is responsible for owning and executing marketing, media and activation for all North America business units across key eCommerce customers. In partnership will sales, He/ She drive our strategic assortment across these customers and will act as the single point of contact within PepsiCo for all marketing activations. We are seeking a dynamic business leader with a proven track record of building strategic digital marketing plans that can lead to sales and share growth.
- Own, build and execute marketing plans across all PepsiCo business units for Amazon, Boxed, Jet, Fresh Direct and other key Pureplay customers. Deliver sales and share growth targets for each customer
- Partner with sales to develop the optimal PepsiCo assortment for each customer, leveraging insights to identify white space opportunities that can lead to incremental growth
- In partnership with the individual business unit eCommerce marketing leads, develop and execute compelling brand, category and PepsiCo activations during key time periods
- Identify and drive long-term thinking to evolve PepsiCo's presence on each of the customer's platforms
- Serve as the primary marketing conduit and communication link between the customer marketing/merchandising teams and PepsiCo for all marketing, media and activation topics
- Partner closely with the NA sales lead to identify any potential risks or retail partner challenges that negatively impact eCommerce growth and proactively work with across the eCommerce and BU teams to address issues
- Partner with the broader regional eCommerce leadership team to determine the correct expansion plan to drive growth within NA relative to strong understanding of the constraints and needs of the customer
- Minimum Qualification: Undergraduate Degree
- Preferred: MBA with a concentration in Marketing
- 8+ years of experience in digital marketing with a minimum of 5 years of eCommerce specific experience leading marketing and activations on Amazon
- Experience managing display, SEO, SEM, Social, CRM and programmatic media programs
- Proven ability to develop, sell and execute marketing plans and sustainable partnerships that has led to brand growth
- Strong people leadership with ability to inspire and manage a geographically diverse team
- Ability to influence and work through others to effectively navigate matrixed organization while ensuring that necessary stakeholders are informed
- Strong communication skills that is able to educate and influence management and senior leaders to act in a desired manner through written and verbal communication.
- An ability to operate at a high level and keep the team focused to deliver results during periods of change and ambiguity
Eligible for Limited Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.