eCommerce Product Manager
Capital One’s Digital Commerce team is solving big problems. We were the first company to develop and offer mass customization and personalization of credit card products, and we have been innovating relentlessly ever since. Today through our Digital team, we are a high-tech company, a scientific laboratory, and a nationally recognized brand all in one that reaches fifty+ millions of consumers. We are a passionate and entrepreneurial team that embraces bold ideas, fosters collaboration and delivers for product leaders to build out the next generation of digital experiences and lead the company through the next stage of growth led by technological innovations. You will collaborate with Designers, Developers and others across the business to invent features and experiences that make Capital One even more engaging for both dealers and consumers.
Wielding right and left brains in equal proportion, digital product managers at Capital One are committed to delivering great product experiences for our customers. If you have the drive for building amazing digital products that impact the lives of millions daily, we want you!
We’re looking for passionate, energetic, self-driven technologists to work as Product Managers in our eCommerce product group. To fit in, you have to be jazzed about delivering amazingly simple experiences that make life better for our customers. You will be able to apply your deep knowledge of web and eCommerce to deliver products that deliver breakthrough experiences.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful:
-You are passionate and curious about the technology-driven world, and empathetic to solving our customer’s needs. You may have experience building eCommerce sites and are knowledgeable about web and browser technologies.
-You’re going to be responsible for delivering an experience, so you must have worked in a product group focusing on web or mobile applications; in and around data scientists and nerdy engineers – and love it.
- You have a demonstrated record of success inventing and launching successful features - Despite being humble and modest about your skills, you are a Rock Star Digital Product Native with ideas and excitement to drive change within the banking sector for good.
If those things up there sound like you, and you can check the box on these things down here, let’s talk.
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in digital product management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- 3+ years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products - 2+ years of experience in Agile product management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position