McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. McKesson Medical-Surgical provides medical-surgical supplies and equipment to physicians' offices, home care agencies, long-term care facilities and surgery centers. Our catalog includes more than 150,000 national brand products from bandages to exam tables, plus McKesson's own line of high-quality medical-surgical products. We're proud to be the only national distributor serving the entire continuum of healthcare.
Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—by joining McKesson Medical-Surgical you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us improve everything we touch, from providers to payors to pharmacies. You’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
As the SupplyManager Product Manager, you will lead a cross functional team that is charged with the management, strategic direction and revenue contribution of our $3B business to business eCommerce platform. The product manager will be responsible for revenue goals around the channel, the assessment of tool and function requests from sales and customers, and will act as business lead during subsequent buildout of projects for implementation.
The Product Manager must be able to communicate with all areas of the company in both gathering requirements and feedback and communicating upcoming releases and updates. The SupplyManager Product Manager is responsible for strategic planning and execution, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, helping to define the platform vision, and working closely with development, sales, marketing and support to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. Enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
- Drive increased revenue and penetration within SupplyManager on an annual basis through technology and tool improvements, internal campaigns, sales enablement and partnering with Marketing on targeted campaigns.
- Help develop the core positioning and messaging of SupplyManager through all marketing channels. Help to identify and provide content for sales tools and collateral. Brief internal stakeholders.
- Provide direction and strategic roadmap for SupplyManager based on industry trends and innovative ideas that drive revenue, customer usage and loyalty.
- Focus on usability improvement and develop a customer feedback loop. Run early adopter programs with early-stage enhancements and changes.
- Collect feedback from sales, customers and internal stakeholders and work with IT to prioritize and complete enhancements, bug fixes and major initiatives.
- 5+ years of marketing experience including 2+ years managerial experience
- experience in product management, specifically focused on eCommerce
- Experience developing and growing eCommerce websites to drive revenue and client
- Experience and successful track record of driving new tools/enhancements from initial concept to code
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge in technology processes specific to development (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall)
- Flexibility in dealing with changing priorities and effectively multi-tasks across multiple initiatives/projects with rapid delivery of required materials and responses
- Experience working in a matrix environment and ability to leverage outcomes without direct reports
- Excellent oral and written communications skills will ability to present complex technical information for both non-IT executives and the C-Suite
4-year degree in Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent experience
General Office DemandsBenefits & Company Statement
McKesson believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can’t do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer – minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.Agency Statement
No agencies please
McKesson is in business for better health.