eCommerce Sales Specialist
As an eCommerce Sales Specialist for Spark Pay Online you are literally on the front lines of our company by providing businesses with professional guidance and direction to launch their initial business presence online or migrate an existing site to a more advanced platform, either way we are passionate about helping others grow their business. We are seeking experienced web savvy salesprofessionals who willbe given qualified inbound leads to work on a weekly basis and will also lead outbound sales efforts to generate newbusiness for our Spark Pay Online platform. Ourbest fit is part hunter part gatherer, who can speak confidently about web technology, ecommerce/online stores, and online business concepts.
- Assess customer needs with discovery questions and understand their goals
- Selling over the phone, email/CRM, online chat, and social media channels
- Conduct online demos and webinars
- Creative problem solving to assist the customer in finding a solution
- Tracking lead pipeline and prompt follow up on current leads
- Reporting sales and writing proposals
- Account management, customer care and conflict resolution
- Participate in team meetings to help improve customer experience, identify growth opportunities and advocate for impactful changes
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification or Military Experience
- At least 2 years of sales experience
- Associate Degree
- 1 year of Ecommerce experience or 1 year of SaaS sales experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.