Monsanto Regulatory Environmental Sciences Team in St. Louis is seeking a highly talented Ecotoxicology Study Monitor to support new and existing product registrations and product stewardship for Monsanto's global agricultural chemical portfolio. This role will focus on the coordination and monitoring of guideline ecotoxicology studies placed at contract research organizations (CRO).
• Preparation of protocols, study logistics, compliance, data review, final reporting and study close-out
• Managing a diverse array of study types and ensuring compliance with the appropriate regulatory and facility requirements
• Developing and maintaining a close working relationship with Monsanto product teams, to ensure studies are designed to meet business objectives and key information is communicated
• Rapidly adjusting to flexible priorities and effectively setting up and supporting projects across multiple technical functions
Twenty years from now, the earth's population will need 55% more food than it can produce now. Today, Monsanto is working with farmers around the world to do something about it. In over 60 countries, Monsanto has established industry-leading products because we give professionals the freedom to make real decisions. Monsanto is an Employer Of Choice with an outstanding professional development program and a history of building careers. Make an impact by joining the team that is working to solve one of mankind's greatest challenges.
Required Education & Skills/Experience:
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in environmental toxicology, environmental sciences, biology or a related field of study
• Minimum of two or more years of experience as a study director/study monitor for GLP regulated studies
• Self-motivated and high attention to detail
• Excellent oral/ written communication and interpersonal skills
• Agility to work on and balance multiple projects, while maintaining the focus to meet business objectives
• Strong organizational and documentation skills
• Experience conducting guideline ecotoxicology studies for chemistry pesticide registration
• Diverse multi-disciplinary experience managing a variety of study types
• Demonstrated experience working with and managing projects with Contract Research Organizations
• Experience working in a CRO as a study director is highly desirable
Who is Monsanto?
Monsanto is an agriculture company with more than 20,000 employees focused on making a balanced meal accessible to everyone. We work to help farmers produce food in a more sustainable way. We think about how our food is grown so farmers have the tools they need to have better harvests.
We believe that bringing diverse perspectives together is the most effective way to develop creative solutions to some of the world's biggest challenges. Career opportunities at Monsanto range from farming, plant breeding, chemistry and engineering to marketing, environmental science, IT and many other areas. We're always looking for exceptional professionals interested in developing a strong career while collaborating to develop solutions for sustainable agriculture. Sound like a job for you?
Why work with us?
• Life at Monsanto means collaborating with dedicated professionals in a stimulating environment
• Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships
• You will work with market leading brand products in a global organization
• We provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and some of the best career development opportunities in the industry
• Monsanto is named Great Place to Work in many countries around the world
Join our global team where your contribution will make a real difference!
A little about us:
At Monsanto, we believe that diverse perspectives solve big challenges and deliver a broad range of solutions to help nourish our growing world.