Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What do you get to do in this position?
Qualifications: This job might be for you if:
- Assist the Strategic Marcom Manager and Project Manager in managing the process for developing sales enablement, digital marketing and marketing communications materials by working closely with the EcoXpert team, regional marcom teams, operational global marketing functions, and other key stakeholders.
- Further develop and communicate the messages by writing or editing content for marketing collateral, white papers, newsletters, case studies, social media, on-line content, etc.
- Assist with tracking and analytics of all campaigns and initiatives, and consolidating stakeholder feedback
- Provide support for overall corporate communications; internally and externally
- Be an EcoXpert brand ambassador within the strategic marketing communication team helping them to translate the brand guidelines for the business
- Provide support as needed for events and internal communication
- Perform other duties as required
- Pursuing a B.A. or B.S. in marketing, communications, journalism or related field, or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing/proofing ability
- Demonstrate and have a passion for developing and executing social media campaigns and programs
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to move at a fast pace without compromising quality
- Experience with multi-media forms of communications preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and preferably Adobe Creative Suite
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.