Qualifications: Desired Skills and Experiences
- Opportunity to program manage a growth program working with a team working on the leading edge of education technologies in the enterprise domain.
- Create communities of practice, drive community engagement, change management and manage stake holders
- Lead curriculum and course development for Engineering and Technology courses - lead the program from conceptualization, to launching it and navigating the deployment and change management
- Use design thinking, need analysis
- Be one of the first to implement blended - classroom interactive online learning in a corporate environment
- Continuously building personal knowledge of eleaming instructional design, technology applications, and best practices with emphasis on empathy for the learner
- MBA degree with a focus on program management or Master's degree preferred with 3 year experience in managing training programs
- Understanding of curriculums and needs for different engineering disciplines e.g. electrical, mechanical engineering etc. in context of semiconductor industry.
- Knowledge of and experience with training development methods, including needs assessment and instructional design for instructor-led, virtual, and online training
- Knowledge of and ability to apply a consultative approach to determine training needs. Strong collaboration skills to gather information from subject matter experts, generate ideas, and partner on development of training-related materials
- Knowledge of training theories and principles, including adult learning theory and established industry models of evaluation such as ADIIE, Kirkpatrick's model etc.
- The desire and ability to learn more, try something new and embrace change
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.