Alaska Regional Hospital is looking for an experienced EEG Tech to join our team to fill their Lead opening!
The Lead EEG Technician is under the general supervision of the Manager of Respiratory Care. They are also responsible for providing quality electro-neurodiagnostic test services to inpatients and outpatients, neonate to adult and as ordered by the physician within the established policies and procedures of Alaska Regional Hospital.Qualifications: Qualifications:
- One year of previous EEG experience required.
- Current BLS under the American Heart Association.
- Registry eligible OR registered with ASET required.
- Knowledge of specialty equipment and tools: EEG equipment.
- Organized and able to prioritize.
- Able to follow/give direction.
- Great interpersonal skills.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom