The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician solution for the Hospital Corporation of America. PSG makes it easier for physicians to practice medicine by reducing the burdens of managing an independent practice and infusing the best clinical and operational standards in every office. With 13,000 employees that work in more than 790 practices across 21 states, PSG is leading the way by delivering high quality, cost effective health care in communities across the country.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services.
The EEG Technician performs testing to measure and record electrical activity of the brain.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Preparing patient for EEG by explaining procedures.
2. Applies electrodes and checks their performance
3. Performing standard EEG recording procedures
4. Calibrates and adjusts EEG apparatus
5. Delivering EEGs to physicians for interpretation.
6. Maintaining records, files, and tracing information.
7. Ordering supplies and equipment.
8. Scheduling and completing pacemaker monitoring, and contacting patients if monitoring is not done.
9. Maintaining pacemaker files.
10. Assisting physicians related tests
11. Perform other duties as required.
12. Must read, understand, and adhere to all Physician Services policies and procedures.
13. Practice and adhere to the Code of Conduct and Mission and Value Statement.
• Knowledgeable and skilled in all EEG diagnostic testing of EEG testing
• Knowledge of anatomy and physiology
• Skill in performing a wide range of tests as directed, writing reports and completing records.
• CPR certification preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Minimum 1-2 years of EEG experience
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom