Operate integrated automated manufacturing cells to produce turbine blades and compressor blades utilizing the following advanced technologies:
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Horizontal wax injection fully integrated with automated wax cluster assembly
- Fully integrated and automated ceramic mold production process
- Fully integrated and automated mold insulation application process
- Fully integrated and automated fired ceramic shell removal and disposal
- Full integrated and automated gate removal
- Full integrated and automated thermal processing
- Full integrated and automated metal finishing
- Must follow all approved written processes, instructions and procedures.
- Must develop, improve, and clarify written procedures (i.e. Work Instructions, Activity Instructions, Safety Procedures)
- Must assist Engineering and Quality in the development of manufacturing processing techniques.
- Must perform the required Total Preventative Maintenance (TPM) on the manufacturing cells and automated equipment.
- Must utilize Human Performance Tools to improve EHS standards, compliance, and product Quality.
- Must work proactively with Engineering and Quality personnel to ensure product compliance to customer specifications and internal requirements.
- Must assist in the collection and analysis of process data to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Must support and actively participate in 6S programs.
- High School diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- 1 year manufacturing experience
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- AAS or BS in Automation, Electrical or Mechanical Manufacturing Technology.
- A basic understanding of industrial drawings including: electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Experience with the following technologies is a plus: Wonderware, InTouch, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Office, Minitab