Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
- Act as a change champion by driving culture improvements through communication methods.
- Management and oversight of Finance Communications mailbox: distribution lists, broadcast emails, organizational announcements, general inquiries, Finance event/information announcements, management of distribution lists.
- Responsible for Finance employee onboarding and training materials.
- Management of Finance Collaborate Community: updating and maintaining site, managing annual audit process, partnering with business units to drive engaging and applicable content for employees, develop workflows for improved processes.
- Responsible for developing client facing value proposition content and visual illustrations.
- Act as the primary liaison with Global Marketing internal communications team and the creative department for various requests.
- Responsible for the development of various communication plans and presentations for Finance Effectiveness initiatives.
- Responsible for the development of the Division's newsletter: preparing content, multi-media, managing the distribution and requests.
- Coordinating survey requests for strategic initiatives only.
Town Halls and other Employee Engagement Forums
- Set annual Town Hall schedule.
- Solicit speaker and topic ideas.
- Manage calendar invitations and reminders for all Finance participants.
- Coordinate space reservations globally and work with CAVS for all A/V needs globally.
- Refreshment/catering reservations.
- Prepare presentation materials.
- Survey Finance Division - both pre-submitted questions for Q&A and post-Town Hall feedback.
- Event support - ensure materials and technology are in order; help direct participants.
- Recommend and institute other forums/event.
- Experience with website design; familiarity and/or knowledge of SharePoint.
- Public relations or marketing experience.
- Ability to create presentations and surveys.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications or Public Relations required; coursework in Finance a plus.
- Must have excellent writing skills; portfolio of writing samples required.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite; Advanced in Excel and PowerPoint required.
Job Opening ID
Boston - MA - USA
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.