Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an EFM Project Manager that will be based out of any J&J location in North America or LATAM.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 129 years. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $74 billion in 2014 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The EFM Project Manager will be:
• Accountable for facilitating, managing, and overseeing standardized and consistent EFM Project Management execution of the portfolio of projects within an assigned region while driving deep alignment with the COEs, WWETO Engineering standards, WWETO Project Services, Regional Leads, Sub-Regional Leads, and suppliers
• Actively manage, prioritize, and screen project portfolio to meet capital budgets and the needs of the business
• Developing and deploying capital plan for region including strategic and base business capital projects and monitor plan at all stages from approval through development, design, execution, and closure
• Reporting directly into the Business Operations Lead and is responsible for successful execution of regional EFM projects across manufacturing and / or non-manufacturing environments
• Managing the Delivery of projects in Facilities and Engineering, along with a rich understanding of program and portfolio management across supply chain and non-supply chain sites
• Communicating and coordinating with EFM regional leads as appropriate, to ensure successful implementation and management of the EFM program across regions while managing nuances of unique sub-regions.
• Expected to coordinate with business customers on a project-specific basis.
• Serving as Regional Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Project Management and technical aspects of EFM projects
• Approaching Project Management from a broader regional scope; champion cross-regional coordination to deliver on project management and execution
• Working with service providers, internal and external project management resources, and/or project services groups to lead execution of regional projects
• Tracking and controlling project development and execution through collaboration with Finance and business leaders
• Establishing and enforcing methodologies to generate savings and optimize the business while enabling tactical deployment of COE strategy
• Coordinating with Asset Management COE, EFM Business Operations functions, and segment functions that manage capital planning, budget, and cash flow to engage stakeholders in annual capital plan development
• Partnering with Segment leadership, Finance, Regional Business Operations, COE and Regional Lead in assessing risk Qualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required; related field (operations, engineering, computer science, facilities management, construction management, business, etc.) is preferred
• An advanced degree (i.e. MBA) is preferred
• A minimum of eight (8) years of project management or related experience is required
• A minimum of eight (8) years of supervisory experience in Maintenance, Utilities, Project Devliery, Site Services or Facility Engineering is preferred
• Broad-based corporate real estate, facilities management and/or equivalent experience is required
• Budget / financial management experience is required
• Project Management Certification (PMP) is preferred
• Ability to adapt emerging best practices and industry innovations is required
• Ability to lead diverse teams through change and organizational transformation is required
• High proficiency utilizing MS Office Suite is required (i.e. ability to create V-lookups and Pivot Tables in MS Excel)
• Must be able to travel regularly between sites up to 25-50% of the timePrimary Location
United States-New Jersey-SomervilleOther Locations
North America, Latin AmericaOrganization
Ethicon Inc. (6045)Job Function