Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a reliable Distillery EHS, Environmental, Safety and Security, as well as Engineers in Clermont, KY. This is for a long term temporary assignment opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Distillery EHS, Environmental, Safety and Security, as well as Engineers you will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks within a warehouse environment. To succeed in this position, candidates must be reliable, have an outstanding work ethic and a positive attitude. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Distillery EHS, Environmental, Safety and Security, as well as Engineers job include:
- Attention to detail
- Work with EHS Manager and assist in the guidance of the program
- Assist in the completion of all employees training in EHS policy and procedures
- Assist in projects to further progress the ISO certifications
- Conduct and participate in the environmental/safety audits
- Participate in the investigation of minor incidents and support investigation of major incidents
- Environmental inspections and reporting
- Technical document updating and independent projects (SAP)
- Ability to complete manual labor including push, pull, bend and stoop
- Must provide own steel toe boots
- Preferred minimum 2 years of completed college
- MUST be 21 years of age with valid driver license
- Ability to pass background and drug screen
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Strong computer skills: Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Completion of some safety/environmental coursework
- Concentration in Health/Safety, Environmental or Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in major required
- Previous industrial/warehouse experience a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to work alone with limited direction
- Project management experience
Shift hours Monday-Friday 7:30am-4pm (possible weekends)
Position could last 3-6 months or longer
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Distillery EHS, Environmental, Safety and Security, as well as Engineers job in Clermont, KY or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.