The E & I Technician is responsible for diagnosing problems when machinery malfunctions, conducting electrical repairs (i.e., wiring, sensors), and completing Work Orders and PM's, Monitoring production equipment as well as recommending improvements.
Maintain all the Process Control systems, calibrate all critical control equipment and documents finding, evaluate PLC equipment, program and integrate the PLC systems. Program and integrate the Automation systems set up and implement preventive maintenance procedure for process control systems (PLC), Identify areas to be improved in the process systems makes recommendations and implement approved changes. Function Related Activities / Key responsibilities:
- Layout electrical jobs and projects.
- Specify and order correct parts for electrical jobs and projects.
- Direct outside contractors on the installation of electric jobs and projects.
- Follow all applicable codes and ordinances.
- Calibrating and maintaining all pneumatic and electronic instrumentation.
- Troubleshoot and maintenance of programmable controllers.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Program all types of process logic controllers.
- Maintain and update programs and all process flow prints.
- Maintain inventory of electronic replacement parts.
- Troubleshoot and repair AC frequency controlled drives.
- Have an in-depth working knowledge of Allen-Bradley control equipment.
- Work collaboratively with Quality and Production Departments to resolve issues.
- Assist supervision in ensuring that employees are complying with all job duties, PPE, GMP and safety policies.
- Comply with all plant PPE, GMP and safety policies.
- Enforce safety practices and policies
- Ability to understand, record, and communicate system problems and solutions.
- Demonstrate good attendance.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend English.
- Ability to work extended hours, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to be on call and if necessary, return to work on off times outside of normal shift hours to resolve problems or concerns related to production and systems.
- Move and lift material weighing 50 pounds to distances of 10 feet or more.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time in temperature extremes on a daily basis.
- Any other duties as assigned to ensure the effectiveness, efficiency, and quality of products, processes and work environment.
- Education - Associates Degree Preferred.
- High School Diploma
- Related Work Experience - 2 years' experience with electronics and instrumentation
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.