Adecco Staffing is assisting a new customer in Bellefontaine for a variety of open positions. This customer is a leading provider in surgical equipment repair to hospitals nationwide. They are proudly a veteran owned business.
Repair Technician - Electric
Associates degree or higher in electronics and/or two or more years experience in the electronics field. Mechanical experience a plus.
Position Purpose and Objectives:
Responsibilities include the repair of electrical surgical devices while maintaining a high level of quality and customer satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions:
* Good communication skills and work well with others.
* Time management to meet deadlines.
* Come to work promptly and regularly.
* Flexibility to change productively and handle other tasked as assigned.
* Troubleshoot at component level with or without schematics.
* Develop new process to meet customer needs.
* Posses a mechanical and electronic aptitude.
* Detail and quality oriented.
* Work with direct and indirect supervision.
* Lift and carry up to 25 lbs on a regular basis.
* 20/20 or corrected 20/20 vision.
* Sit for 4 to 8 hours daily.
* Handling and assembling small parts.
* Use of Multimeter, Caliper and similar test equipment.
* Solder surface mount and leaded components.
* Circuitry, motor wiring; reverse engineering
* Knowledge of ISO 9001
* Safety Training/OSHA beneficial
HOURS: Monday thru Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Voluntary overtime on occasion)
**All candidates are subject to background and drug screening**
Adecco offers benefits that include, but are not limited to: medical, dental, vision, 401K and paid holidays
PLEASE APPLY AT www.adeccousa.com and locate the branch # 5892 or walk in to our Delaware, Ohio Branch at 45 E. Winter Street Delaware, Ohio 43015.
Questions??? Please call 740-363-2485
Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation's leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the pre-eminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward. Adecco has over 400 career centers and, on any given day, connects 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities across the country, making us one of America's largest employers.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.