- STANDARD RELOCATION AND SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE
- 401K (with company match program) and Pension
- Great benefits (medical, dental...etc.), with health incentive program
- 3 weeks' vacation + can buy a 4th week
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Personal day program
- Great company culture
- Excellent working conditions and job security
The primary role of the Electrical & Instrumentation Technician (E&IT) - Controls is to provide competent and effective electrical, instrumentation and controls support to Plant operations.
- Debug and troubleshoot automation control systems, including PLC's HMI's, Servo's and instrumentation.
- Able to Debug and troubleshoot automation control Networks (i.e., EtherNET, ControlNET, DeviceNET, Profibus, ASI bus, Legacy industrial control networks, and similar systems as found in the Plant).
- Understand National Electrical Code, NFPA, and related specifications and its application in an industrial environment.
- Possess an understanding of calibration procedures for process instruments, which measure temperature, pressure, flow, level and composition, along with an understanding of process controls and troubleshooting.
- Able to create drawings, including schematics, P&ID, and one-line diagrams Network layouts, Control Panel Designs.
Minimum Job Requirements: (Minimum qualifications needed to perform essential job functions) :
- Skill in troubleshooting controls and instrumentation problems on production equipment and applying test procedures.
- Skill in the use, troubleshooting and modification of programmable logic control (PLC) systems (such as Allen-Bradley, Siemens, etc.,).
- Ability to test, calibrate, troubleshoot, overhaul, repair, and install complete instrumentation and controls systems.
- Maintenance background, which includes hydraulics, controls, electrical, PLC's, machine tools and pneumatics.
- Able to read one-line diagrams, P&ID's, blueprints and schematics.
- Working knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Highly desirable, but not required:
- Electricians license
- or ISA Certified Control Systems Technician (CCST)
- or Certified Automation Professional (CAP) or equivalent certification
- or Associates in an electrical discipline
- or has at least 3 years' experience working on automation and controls systems.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top