ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLY SPECIALIST
Posted: February 06, 2017
Reference ID: 1203538754
Are you interested in finding your next career in Electrical Assembly? Are you looking to work for a company that provides advancement, training, and growth opportunities?
We are looking for Electrical Production Operators and Electrical Assembly Techs to support our needs in engineering and manufacturing complex of sophisticated products. such fields include developing advanced medical devices, highly engineered aviation systems, and next-generation hardware solutions for the Cloud.
If you would like to be considered for any of these openings, please apply today with your resume attached.
SHIFTS: Monday through Friday
- Day -- 6:00 AM to 2:45 PM
- Swing-- 2:00 PM to 10:45 PM
PAY RANGE FOR ALL ROLES: $14-16/hour depending on shift and experience level.
Electrical Production Operators/ Electrical Assembly:
- Prior mechanical Assembly Experience
- Good working knowledge of small hand tools and basic math
- Machine testing
- Reading Blue Prints/ Schematics
- Prior Cleanroom Experience Preferred
REQUIRED FOR ALL POSITIONS:
- Consent to Background Screening
- Consent to Drug Screening
- Must be eligible to work in the USA
We provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled