An Electrical Controls Engineer (Junior and Senior level) job in Grand Rapids, MI is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. You will be completing the design of complex systems that integrate hardware and software; complete complex material specification, schematic preparation and appropriate follow-up; complete recommendations for ideas related to productivity improvement, cost reduction and improvement in customer satisfaction. Experience with Allen Bradley Logix PLC Controls platform is required.
Electrical Controls Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Complete the design of complex systems that integrate hardware and software
• Complete complex material specification, schematic preparation and appropriate follow up
• Complete recommendations for ideas related to productivity improvement, cost reduction and improvement in customer satisfaction
• Perform complex technical interchange and knowledge transfer to both processes and application of products to system design
• A Bachelors in a related discipline
• Experience with Allen Bradley Logix PLC Controls Platform
• Experience with controls hardware design
• Siemens and Modicon PLC experience is a plus
Travel up to 50%
If you are interested in this Electrical Controls Engineer job in Grand Rapids, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Andrea Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-432-6759.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.