An Electrical Design Engineer job in Columbus, IN is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. You will be responsible for managing, designing and implementing new electric components. You will in the front lines of design, development, testing and release. This is a direct hire role with benefits and a salary range of $70,000-$80,000. This role is not open for candidates who require sponsorship.
Electrical Design Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Design, develop, test and release telemetry offerings and electronic components for equipment
• Diagnose issues and troubleshoot problems with hardware and software components
• Work to design circuit systems and electronic components the meet or exceed customer standards
• Help lead a team of designers and checkers through relationship building and mentorship
• Typically requires a BS/BA degree or equivalent plus 4-6 years related design experience
• Two to three years' experience in the design of analog and digital low to medium voltage components
• Experience with Labview, CANBus, C# and C++
• Experience working and designing telemetry components to include IP and other wireless technology
If you are interested in this Electrical Design Engineer job in Columbus, IN then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information, please contact Collin Ponzo at 904.748.6053 or by email at Collin.Ponzo@Modis.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.