An Electrical Engineer in Peoria, AZ is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. You will be responsible to help develop and support the industry leading products. You will be working on various cross functional teams of engineers on product development, implementation and international contract manufacturing partners.
An Electrical Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Develop and support the industry-leading products
• Work across a variety of functional groups that are directly involved in engineering, product development, implementation, and international contract manufacturing partners
• Work with embedded microcontrollers both hardware and software
• Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
• The ideal candidate is an inventive problem solver that is capable of working through technical challenges and employing pragmatic solutions
• Experience in Embedded Microcontrollers required both hardware (Altium Schematic Capture/PCB Layout) and software (C Programming).
• Experience with CANBUS preferred
If you are interested in this Electrical Engineer in Peoria, AZ then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com
For more information please contact Fari at email@example.com or 480-636-4016
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.