San Diego, CA
Job Title: Electrical Engineer - 17780
Location: San Diego, CA 92121
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Duration: 6+ months (potential long term position)
- Strong Technical ability
- Able to work with ambiguity
- High degree of energy
- Previous medical device experience
- Experienced with FDA regulations
Electrical Engineer is responsible for designing and developing components, electronic packaging, electrical circuitry, and other systems used in finished equipment.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of Electrical Engineering theories and practices.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of drawing standards, conventions, and PCB (printed circuit board) generation process.
- Supports the completion of design tasks under the direction of others.
- Basic ability to interpret drawing standards, conventions and PCB (printed circuit board) generation process.
- Creates and executes basic protocol.
- Typically is a college / university graduate or has equivalent experience.
- Has basic knowledge of theories, practices and procedures in a job family or skill.
- Applies knowledge and skills to complete own work.
Depends on others for instruction, guidance and direction.
A little about us:
For nearly 70 years, Manpower’s mission is to provide job seekers with meaningful career opportunities.