An Electrical Engineer job in Holland, MI is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. In this role, you will be responsible for improving manufacturing methods and processes and ensuring high yield and productivity in a manufacturing environment. This will include interaction with internal customers and external vendors to solve urgent and complex problems. If you have experience with lithium-ion batteries or other relevant experience with measuring/testing voltage and capacity - you are encouraged to apply. We will consider entry level Electrical Engineers for this position.
Electrical Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Investigating and troubleshooting equipment/manufacturing/facility problems and production results
• Implementing and improving manufacturing methods and processes while ensuring high yields and productivity in a highly automated manufacturing environment
• Interact with internal customers and external vendors to solve urgent and complex problems by identifying and evaluating alternatives to provide support of all in-plant production as required
• Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or related Engineering education
• 0 - 5 years of experience required
• Previous lithium-ion battery experience or other relevant experience with measuring/testing voltage and capacity is desired but not required
• Experience with or knowledge of large production lines, PFMEAs and process control
Knowledge of Time Studies, Line Balancing, Lean Manufacturing, Bottleneck Analysis
If you are interested in this Electrical Engineer job in Holland, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Andrea Gomez at email@example.com or 616-432-6759.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.