Requires knowledge and experience in Electrical engineering while still expanding knowledge and skills. Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers. Solves a range of straightforward to complex problems. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction from peers and management. Key Responsibilities
- Design or modify electrical/electronic engineering assemblies, layouts/schematics and/or detailed drawings/specifications of moderate scope under general supervision
- Perform engineering analysis under general supervision
- Generate specifications, test requirements for Electrical assemblies with moderate guidance.
- Coordinate the procurement and assembly of electrical/electronic components/equipment and identify sources of critical parts and subsystems to resolve technical issues
- Troubleshoot a variety of moderately complex electrical problems in lab and field environment on as needed basis.
- Implement solutions to electrical product issues of moderate difficulty
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge electrical engineering with focus on AC distribution design
- Working Knowledge of Power meters, Multi-meters and Oscilloscopes
- Experienced in various electrical CAD software
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Ability to solve moderate problems; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Ability to work with test equipment in lab or field environment to troubleshoot issues
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
- 4 - 7 Years of Experience
- Semiconductor Equipment experience preferred
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.