We are looking for a senior Sr. Electrical Engineer to support the development of a new family of tools at the Applied Materials' Display Division. Main activities include deriving top-level specifications and defining appropriate overall architecture; working with both internal and external engineers to detail these designs; and to validate 1 st article prototypes. Projects include both analog and digital designs.
He/she will be working along-side other top engineers on an exciting new technology that will significantly impact our industry and will provide solid personal career growth opportunities either at the individual contributor level or in a management track.Qualifications:
The candidate selected for this position will possess and demonstrate the following skills, education and experience, as detailed below:
- BSEE required; MSEE desirable
- 8-10 years of work experience in EE and design
- Very familiar with analog and digital designs centered around FPGAs
- Experience with communication protocols, such as I2C, SPI, LVDL, RS-485
- Experience writing test cases for boards in VHDL, C and Linux
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.