Immediate direct hire Engineering Technician opportunity for a growing manufacturer located in Johnsburg, IL. The Technician will be responsible for assisting in the troubleshooting and repair of their product. You would fabricate, test, troubleshoot, repair and modify the product that is related to gas, oxygen and moisture. You would also be involved in the development of electronic components, software, parts and systems according to engineering and R&D instructions. Their product is like a mini environmental chamber that is testing diff. elements such as heating, cooling, gas, oxygen, humidity, pressure and flow. They offer a competitive benefits package, bonus potential and a collaborative environment. If interested please submit your resume to email@example.com
1. Performs highly complex technical functions in support of engineering activities such as set up,
operation, maintenance, modification, circuit testing, calibration and troubleshooting of
electronic or electro-mechanical components and systems, experimental design circuitry,
prototype models or specialized test equipment.
2. Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal instructions.
3. Directs complex engineering tests to collect design data or assist in general research work.
4. Diagnoses and isolates equipment and system malfunctions which fail to respond to standard
corrective measures, and makes necessary repairs.
5. Participates in the development of electronic equipment.
6. Repairs or modifies cables and equipment returned by operational users or by personnel in the
associated test and development laboratories.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
11. Other duties as assigned
Requirements*Experience with instrumentation, electronics, tools and control systems.
*Experience reading and interpreting repair orders, mechanical drawings, procedures, charts, diagrams, dials, gauges, and equipment manuals.
*Experience preparing, processing, or verifying maintenance and repair and test records.
*Experience in use and function of tools and equipment applicable to position including but not limited to: Manual/power tools, electronic testing devices, control devices, and computers and related software
*Degree in Electrical Engineering
*Working knowledge in use and function of electronic and processing equipment applicable to permeation and gas testing is ideal
A little about us:
Staffmark’s mission is simple—to help you achieve your goals. We want to be your job search partner.