*Electrical Senior Engineer - Hardware Design Engineer - Austin, TX*
Why Choose Dell's Enterprise Server Group? See for yourself:https://youtu.be/Vh6PqxlbWgE
Join Dell, the world’s largest start-up, and you’ll work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire greatness in their teammates. Our unique position as a technology leader ensures that you’ll always be challenged in your work and supported in reaching your most ambitious goals.
Dell is seeking an experienced*Hardware Design Engineer in Round Rock, TX*. As a member of our Enterprise Server Platform Development team, you will design rack mount, tower or blade servers based on the most advanced processors, chipsets, memory architectures and I/O technology. You will design high speed digital systems and mentor new engineers. You will also research components and architectures and make recommendations to accelerate innovation and improve our products. You will work closely with multiple global teams including Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing, Software and Validation to develop, debug and release industry leading PowerEdge servers.
- A Bachelor degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 8 years of experience in digital hardware/system design and debugging, preferably with processor, memory, and I/O subsystems.
- A strong understanding of PCB design and high speed digital circuits and high speed interfaces.
- Fundamentals of analog and power design.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of programmable logic, basic analog design, and an understanding of firmware functionality and basic programming skills is desired.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
*Why work with us?*
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
**Job:** **Engineering - Electrical Engineering*
**Organization:** **Commercial Sales and Enterprise Solutions*
**Title:** *Electrical Senior Engineer - Hardware Design Engineer - Austin, TX*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *16000S3H*
A little about us:
EMC, a global leader in IT products and services. 60,000 people worldwide drive IT transformation for the world's largest enterprises and government.