At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need motivated people who want to make a difference. Right now, we are seeking an Electrical Service Change Supervisor that will be a solid contributor within Vivint Solar. As an Electrical Service Change Supervisor, you will be responsible for electrical upgrades and operations for all offices. The Supervisor will manage all communications, processes, team dynamics and logistics for electrical upgrades in all offices.
You'll make a difference by...
- Plan, manage and control all project-related activities, including project management, quality control, timely delivery and cost control.
- To ensure resources are managed and deployed in order to meet project needs, whilst meeting the needs of the business.
- To lead your teams in providing outstanding customer service to our third party contractors and In House electricians
- To undertake sales- and marketing-related activities, e.g. organizing and providing quotations and marketing material as per requirements.
- To provide training and coaching's to every individual team member as well as hold weekly team meetings to review policies and procedures.
- To demonstrate in-depth know-how during client interaction (verbal and written) to ensure smooth flow of technical and project information.
You'll do that with your...
- Good organization skills coupled with an ability to prioritize and organize large, complex workloads
- Good people management skills, written / verbal communication skills and an ability to mentor and motivate team members.
- Multitasking with an ability and experience in managing multiple tasks and projects.
- Flexible and open to multiple shifts
- Familiarity with electrical knowledge and code
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Previous management experience preferred
- Field electrical knowledge preferred
Employees of Vivint Solar must submit to a criminal history check, motor vehicles check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
A little about us:
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.