An Electrical / Mechanical Production Technician job in Mesa, AZ is available through Adecco Engineering & Technology. In order to be considered for this role, you will need to have at least five years of experience in a manufacturing environment. In this role your primary responsibilities will be focused on the installation, repair, maintenance and operation of manufacturing equipment. You will perform complex troubleshooting of electrical, controls, pneumatic, and mechanical systems.
Electrical / Mechanical Production Technician job responsibilities:
• Repairing and maintaining production equipment in a timely manner
• Performing complex troubleshooting of electrical, controls, pneumatic, and mechanical systems
• Dismantling, moving, assembling, installing and repairing all types of conventional and NC/automatic machine tools
• Reading and interpreting blueprints, layout plans, operating and repair manuals
• Implementing upgrades and changes to existing equipment
• Performing minor rebuilding projects on major machine tools and equipment
• Minimum education of High School Diploma required.
• Minimum five years of experience as a Production Technician within a manufacturing environment.
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair all mechanical components on a variety of manufacturing and industrial equipment.
• Strong mechanical and electrical skills with PLC experience.
If you are interested in this Electrical / Mechanical Production Technician job in Mesa, AZ, please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Courtney at 480-636-4020 or Courtney.email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.