Adecco is currently looking to fill an Electrical Solderer and Assembler opening in St. Louis, MO. The position involves soldering and assembly of electrical components. Our client wants to hire our employees so if you are looking for job that could go permanent, this is the one! This is a great opportunity at a growing company with the potential for a lot of growth. Our client is looking for someone who has good speed and accuracy as well as someone who can read and interpret diagrams. Soldering experience is required for this position.
Responsibilities for this and Electrical Solderer and Assembler job include:
• Experience soldering wires to electronic boards
• Read and interpret drawings to determine assembly instructions
• Disassemble, adjust, repair, or replace electrical or electronic component parts to correct defects and to ensure conformance to specifications
• The ability to see details at close range as well as using hands to wire a control panel.
• Some trade from a technical school is a plus
• Experience soldering is required for this position
• Drug screen and extensive background check are required
One of the best things about this position is that it is in a climate controlled warehouse so you won't have to deal with freezing temperatures in the winter! This is a first shift position with possible opportunities for overtime. Pay is $12-13/hr depending on experience.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Electrical Solderer and Assembler position in Saint Louis, MO.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.