This opening is with Arconic, a division of Arconic Power and Propulsion - a world leader in the investment casting of superalloys, aluminum and titanium primarily for jet aircraft and industrial gas turbine markets. For more information on Arconic, visit us online at www.arconic.com .
This person in this position will be part of a Plant Engineering team that is responsible for maintenance of the facility and equipment including all manufacturing processes from wax injection through rough dimensional finishing and NDI testing of finished parts. This group is responsible for the implementation of projects to upgrade existing equipment and systems, coordinates and supports plant rearrangements and assists in the selection, procurement and installation of new equipment to support changes in our manufacturing process. This group also supports the day to day operations by acting as a resource for skilled trades and contracted services.
This is a weekend crew position, Friday, Saturday, Sunday with 11:45am to 11:45pm hours.Basic Qualifications
- Associates degree in Electrical Technology or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an equipment build/maintenance or manufacturing environment.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) whic requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- PLC programming experience.
- HMI programming experience.
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLC & RSLogix5000.
- Knowledge of Electrical distribution systems for voltage below 600V
- Proficient user of AutoCAD and AutoCAD Electrical.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, PC and analytical skills.
- Experience with industrial robots, Motoman or other.
- Knowledge of NEC, NFPA 70E and NFPA 79.
- Previous experience with casting technologies including induction melting systems.
- Functional understanding of industrial vacuum systems.
- Experience with Wonderware or intellution SCADA software integration