- Maintains productivity levels according to plant goals.
- Adheres to the Company's Code of Conduct and Business Ethics standards.
- Properly reports labor
- Knows how and where to mount components
- Performs basic conduit bending
- Reads lighting schematics as needed
- Uses basic motor circuits and sizes them per our chart
- Installs pneumatic tubing and basic conduit systems
- Makes motor terminations / connections
- Completes DR forms when needed
- Lays out and wires control panel
- Performs and controls testing for sound, refrigerant, CFM, and other problems
- Troubleshoots and implements solutions
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.