Arconic Cleveland Operations is seeking skilled Electricians for its Forgings and Extrusions plant located at 1600 Harvard Ave. The primary responsibilities of the Electrician are to install, inspect, test, troubleshoot, repair and maintain electrical, electronic, fluidic, pyrometric, and combustion control systems and equipment.
DUTIES AND WORKING PROCEDURES :
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, design, construct, test, calibrate, adjust, modify replacement parts and service all types of electrical and electronic equipment such as: communication systems, radios and radio controlled cranes, gauges and measuring devices, ultrasonic and fluidic equipment, VDTs, PLCs, microprocessors, numerical and programmable controllers, low and high voltage power distribution systems, rectifier equipment and measuring and testing equipment.
- Diagnose and correct problems and proactively seek elimination of wastes and failures.
- Interface with design and engineering to assure efficient installations and repairs and to maintain equipment documentation integrity.
- Perform and document preventative maintenance checks, inspections and repairs.
- Interpret electrical drawings, single lines and schematics.
- Interpret specification sheets and technical literature for electrical components (digital and analog) for the purpose of installation and/or troubleshooting.
- Repair motors and install fractional horsepower motors.
- Program robotic equipment and document modifications.
- Conduct and record tests such as, but not limited to, ultrasonic inspection, infrared, vibration analysis, temperature and combustion surveys.
- Operate transportation and material handling equipment as required.
- Use reliability tools and information systems to collect, document and analyze data and equipment performance to resolve problems to the root cause.
- Use computerized maintenance management systems to write work orders based on equipment needs, log work hours, document equipment condition and status, and requisition parts.
Must possess Electrical Journeyman card OR have 8 years of experience in industrial, military, or mechanical maintenance
High school diploma OR GED equivalent from an accredited institutionPreferred Qualifications
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.