The Electro Mechanic must meet established SQSC objectives (Safety, Quality, Source, and Cost). Duties include making ordinary repairs, adjustments, installations, or replacements to industrial plant motors, controls, portable electric tools, ordinary plant wiring, power installation cords, etc. Perform motor maintenance as to air gap, brushes, commutators, couplings, etc. Perform trouble-shooting on ordinary circuits where standard methods and procedure may be applied. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Installing new wiring and repairing old wiring
- Installing receptacles, lighting systems and fixtures
- Inspect electrical panels for best practices, make recommendation to supervisor/management to schedule as needed
- Troubleshooting and repairing electrical systems
- Planning and initiating small in-house projects
- Establishing temporary power during construction
- Establishing power distribution within project
- Establishing grounding system
- Installing service to buildings and other structures
- Providing power and controls to motors, HVAC and other equipment
- Installing instrumentation and process control systems
- Erecting and assembling power generation equipment
- Perform all safety requirements identified in JHA
Master Electrician License issued by the State of Michigan. Ability to interpret blueprints and technical manuals. Ability to work in confined spaces and at heights ranging to 30 feet. Multi-media communication skills. Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend English. Ability to distinguish color coded wiring. Requires moving materials weighing up to 50 pounds distances of 30 feet or more. Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced work environment. Possess valid CCNA forklift license. Requires mobility to all areas of the production facility. Know and follow CCNA prescribed GMP, safety, attendance and rules of conduct guidelines.JOB LOCATION AND WORK CONDITIONS:
Work is performed in and around a manufacturing facility. Work requires exposure to temperature extremes, high noise levels, moving equipment, heights, wetness, fumes, vibrations, dust, etc. Work is performed on fixed and rotating shifts.EQUIPMENT:
Hand tools, power-assisted tools, meters, schematics, diagrams, equipment maintenance manuals, measuring instruments, lift trucks, man lifts, ladders and any equipment identified in the JHA. NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Learn other jobs in the functional area.
- Participate in the CCNA safety program.
- Participate in the plant's compliance for ISO Certification.
- Operate forklift when required.
- Attend maintenance training programs.
- Operate other equipment when required.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top