A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Mechanical Assemblers in Saxonburg, PA for a contract opportunity. Assembly positions require candidates to work with small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. If you meet the qualifications listed below Apply Now!
Responsibilities for assembler roles include but are not limited to:
- Basic to complex assembly, soldering using keen eye sight
- Use of a microscope and very fine needle point skills
- May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
- Report defective material or questionable condition to department supervisor
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
- Electronic trouble shooting
- Able to read a schematic
- Able to solder well and do minor enclose modifications to wire switches to existing products
- Computer software knowledge needed - windows 7 or 8
- Good hand/eye coordination and fine motor skills performing repetitive motions
- Able to work independently and with others
- Ability to use power tools
- Must work well with others in a production environment
- Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
We have openings on the first shift (Monday - Friday from working between the hours of 7am - 5pm)
Pay for this position is $12.00/hr hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other assembly related opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.