Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for an experienced Electro Mechanical Assembler in Mira Mesa for 1st shift. This position is a Long Term Temporary job opportunity. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for SMT Inspector include but are not limited to the following:
¿ Inspectors must be familiar with Surface-Mount Technology (SMT) electronic components and SMT assembly process.
¿ Must be able to set-up and inspect automated SMT assembly equipment including
• Verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments
• Build, maintain, troubleshoot and repair electrical and mechanical ground support equipment
• Manufacturing and test of ground support equipment, assembly and test of complex assemblies/ subsystems and spacecraft system integration and test support.
• Assemble detail parts/ components into an end product following BOM and schematics
• Screen Printer, Glue Dispensing Machine, Pick and Place Machine, and Reflow Oven (training available).
¿ Must be able to properly clean boards.
¿ Able to perform basic soldering and rework of SMT components. Must successfully complete solder training course (company provided).
¿ Pick components and prepare kits for manufacturing.
¿ Able to perform visual inspections of SMT assemblies.
¿ Able to maintain accurate job tracking records.
Assemblers/Technician candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
¿ High school diploma or equivalent
¿ Basic soldering (Identify & correctly insert parts).
¿ Have a general knowledge of manufacturing processes.
¿ Read and interpret assembly prints.
¿ Able to work with speed and accuracy.
¿ Able to communicate effectively and relate to co-workers.
¿ Able to follow verbal instructions.
¿ Understand basic filing system.
• Electrical harness fabrication and repair experience
• Electrical trouble shooting skills, solder certification
• Ability to operate Cirrus Harness Tester
• Electro-mechanical component assembly experience
• Ability to read and work from schematics, engineering drawings, wiring lists, sketches, wiring connection lists, other information and documentation.
• Demonstrated ability to assemble detail parts/components into an end product following work instructions
• Use of test and measurement equipment, (O-scopes, multimeters, scales, torque wrenches)
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other, electronic assembly related job opportunities with Adecco. Please apply on Adeccousa.com for the Sorrento valley office and call 619-849-2891.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.