DePuy Synthes Companies, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Electro Mechanical Repair Technician I to be located in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own. DePuy Synthes Power Tools offers a comprehensive range of air, electric, and battery-driven high and low power instrument systems, including drills, reamers and saws.
Diagnoses and repairs finished electromechanical products using documented procedures and specifications.
The Production Maintenance Mechanic II responsibilities include:
• Diagnose, correct, and verify finished electromechanical finished products of moderate to difficult complexity as prescribed by drawings and/or procedures.
• Assemble and diagnose first time builds and design units with manufacturing engineering guidance.
• Conduct tests of assembled electromechanical products as prescribed by drawings and/or procedures.
• Document results of assembly and/or test operations on data sheets and manufacturing records.
• Perform dimensional measurements to verify conformance to specified tolerances.
• Maintain a clean, safe, and orderly work area.
• Comply with company policies and procedures including those relating to safety and quality.
• Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
• Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer
• Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
• High school diploma or GED and 2-3 years related experience in electromechanical assembly.
• Technical schooling or college coursework in a related area highly preferred.
• Experience in a highly regulated manufacturing is highly preferred.
• Troubleshooting and investigation experience required.
• General computer skills, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Ability to read and comprehend engineering drawings and procedures.
• Ability to provide detailed documentation of work results.
• Basic math skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, and computing rate, ratio, and percent.
• Must occasionally be able to lift and/or move up to 65 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this position, include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Mechanical abilities include eye-hand coordination, and sufficient hand strength to assemble products.
• While performing the duties of this position, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts, and is exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Must be able to work Monday-Friday shift (either 630am-300pm, or 700am-330pm).
United States-Florida-Palm Beach GardensOrganization
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.