What do you think when you hear Adecco? Do you automatically think temporary job? If so, we would like to let you in on a little secret, we have been in partnership with Electro Prime for 23 years! There is nothing temporary about that!
We have immediate entry level production positions at the Electro Prime plant in Rossford, Ohio. Apply today, start today! Call or stop by the Adecco office, one of our recruitment specialists can get you on the fast track to a new job at Electro Prime today!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Handling of small, medium and large automotive parts
* Hanging parts on a moving hook conveyor
* Verify/identify parts and/or materials; report shortages or damaged materials
* Follow instructions, work as part of a team to meet piece quotas and customer needs
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
* Must be able to stand for full 8-10 hour shifts
* Must be able to consistently lift parts weighing 5-50 lbs
* No factory experience required - on the job training is offered
* Steel-toed work boots or shoes and reliable transportation are required
* Must be flexible, with the ability to work occasional mandatory overtime
* First and Second shift available
First shift starting pay: $8.15
Second Shift starting pay: $8.35
Pay increases up to $9.25
Please apply at www.adeccousa.com and call at 419-531-9675
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.