Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Electro-Mechanical Assembler job in Pittsburgh (East Liberty). This is a long-term temporary opportunity. Working in production you will be required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Electro-Mechanical Assembler job include:
- Basic to complex assembly - cables, filter assemblies, harnesses, link systems, brackets/mounting assemblies
- Soldering using keen eye sight
- Use of a microscope and very fine needle point skills
- Use of flammable inks and cleaners
- May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
- Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
- Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Minimum 2 years experience in electro-mechanical assembly
- Must have experience with basic hand tools, crimping machines, soldering, heat guns
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals and work procedures
- Must be comfortable with computers
- Steel Toed Boots
Hours: 7:30am - 4:00pm. Must be available for OT.
Pay for this position is $15/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a long-term temporary opportunity.
Candidates may be required to submit to a pre-employment drug screen
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Electro-Mechanical Assembler job in Pittsburgh (East Liberty).
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.