Monday thru Friday 6:30am - 3pm
Hours can be flexible
Adecco, the world leader in Human Resources solutions with offices worldwide, is currently seeking a 1st shift qualified Electro-Mechanical Assembler for a client in Cheswick, PA.
- Assembling parts and fastening to assemblies and sub-assemblies
- Connecting cables and wiring
- Repairing various equipment
- Use of hand tools
- Reading drawings and trouble shooting
If you meet the requirements below, please APPLY TODAY to be considered as a candidate for this assembly position!
- 2 to 3 years of electro-mechanical assembly experience and/or technical certificate
- Working knowledge of basic hand tools including torque and crimper
- Must have basic computer skills and knowledge
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- Good manual dexterity is essential
- Steel toe footwear and safety glasses are required
A high school diploma or GED is required.
Interested and qualified applicants should apply today! Or, contact the Adecco Blawnox office at 412.828.5940 for more information.
Adecco is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. We provide benefits such as medical, dental, holiday pay and 401K for our working associates.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.