West Mifflin, PA
Monday thru Friday; 6AM to 2:30PM
Adecco is currently seeking qualified Electro-Mechanical Assemblers for a well-respected client in West Mifflin, PA. Electro-Mechanical Assemblers will be responsible for assembling parts and fastening to vehicle assemblies and sub-assemblies.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Connecting cables and wiring
- Testing, troubleshooting, inspecting, and repairing assemblies
- Reading blueprints and schematics
Requirements for qualified Electro-Mechanical Assemblers include:
- At least 2-3 years of electronic or mechanical assembly
- Attention to detail
- Working knowledge of basic hand tools including torque and crimper
- Ability or some experience reading blueprints and schematics
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- Good manual dexterity is essential
- Steel toe footwear and safety glasses are required
A high school diploma or GED and resume is required.
Candidates may be required to complete a drug screen.
Not on a bus line.
Interested Electro-Mechanical Assemblers should APPLY TODAY with a resume or visit Adecco online at www.adeccousa.com to apply. Or contact the Adecco Blawnox office at 412-828-5940 for more information on this Electro-Mechanical Assembler position.
Adecco offers medical, dental, 401k, vacation and holiday pay for qualifying associates. Adecco is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.