Eaton Aerospace in Bethel, CT has an opening for an Electro-Mechanical Technician.
Assemble, setup and maintain tooling
Assemble, test calibrate and thermally compensate an electro/mechanical device
Maintain quality records
Interface and/or interpret internal customer and supplier requirements
Perform final acceptance testing on electro/mechanical pressure sensor (ATP)
- High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum of one year experience in electro-mechanical assembly
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of the Bethel, CT facility will be considered
- All positions require use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in arms regulations. All applicants must be U.S. Persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as a U.S.Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in electro-mechanical assembly
- Ability to work using a microscope
- Basic knowledge of written instructions, visual aids, sketches and blueprints
- Basic electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills
- Basic computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
A little about us:
Eaton is a global technology leader in power management solutions. We make power operate more efficiently, effectively, safely & sustainably.